I've been hesitant to write because the OCD side of me can't stand not writing things in order. That would be why my first post is about what's happened since we got married. HA! As a work at home mommy of a very active "almost toddler" there's not enough time in the day to catch up on what happened. We are full steam ahead, so with that in mind ....
This little man brings so much joy to our lives, I simply can't put it into words. He is the happiest person I have ever known, and never meets a stranger. He smiles, waves, and even reaches out to touch anyone he meets. I must admit he gets his smile from his daddy and I couldn't be more thrilled! Before he was born we would dream of what he'd look like, but the one thing I kept saying was "I hope he gets Jimmy's smile," and he certainly did!
His favorite game right now is hybrid between peek a boo and hide and go seek. He loves when I crawl ahead of him and hide behind corners and jump out and yell "Boo!" He squeals turns and "speed crawls" in the other direction to find the next hiding spot. His clever self has begun hiding as well. It is precious. He gets where he can't see us and thinks that means we can't see those chubby legs. I love these fun moments with my sweet boy. Trying to take his 11 month picture turned into a game of hide and seek behind a chair. This made for some cute pictures!
Mommy can't see me ....
Here I am!!!
I swear I love this little guy to the moon and back!!



No comments:
Post a Comment